Get in Touch.
0845 615 4400
or why not ...
Paid Search Campaign Management.
One of the leading independent foster agencies in the UK needed to drive more traffic to its website, in order to attract more applications from potential Foster Carers. The backdrop to this was research showed a decline in interest in fostering.
Xyone created a consistent and substantial improvement in website traffic for Fostering Solutions, through a cost effective Paid Search Campaign.
- During the first year, Xyone generated a total of 11,669 clicks from paid adverts which produced 545 fostering forms being completed. This generated a cost per lead of £17.68.
- The following year, Xyone more than doubled the total clicksfrom paid search adverts and also more than doubled the total number of fostering forms completed. This meant an even lower cost per lead of £14.81.
- More recently, we have seen a positive increase in 2011’s performance; we have generated a123% increase in clicks and a 12% increase in the campaign’s click through rates.
- But more encouragingly, we have achieved a 95% increase in conversion from 2010 to 2011 through the PPC campaign we have managed for our client.
- Overall, Xyone has helped Fostering Solutions to provide even more quality foster care placements for vulnerable children. Xyone have worked with Fostering Solutions for many years, but not just on their PPC campaign. The agency have also worked on the company’s website development and their SEO campaign, producing very successful results.
Xyone have achieved fantastic results for our business and offered us with a clear digital pathway to potential foster carers and ensured that anyone looking for fostering opportunities landed on our homepage
Fostering Solutions provides high quality care through a network of excellent foster carers and the outstanding support provided from their team. They help children and young people enjoy a safe and secure home where they are given the opportunity to reach their potential and enjoy their childhood. Fostering Solutions were struggling to get potential foster parents to their website. Xyone’s main objective was to increase website traffic and gain them more brand exposure online. Creating and managing a paid search account included:
- Gaining insight into which keywords to target, such as “foster care”, “fostering”, “I want to foster” and “fostering support”.
- Developing a 12 month strategy for Fostering Solutions’ PPC campaign including costing structures and future targets.
- Maximising exposure on Google, Yahoo and Bing.
We’re extremely excited to announce that this have been officially appointed to be the UK’s first agency to offer access to SplashCube, a groundbreaking, brand new solution to fully manage your social media campaigns. SplashC …
LinkedIn Hacking Announced
Due to the shocking news that broke earlier today, we are urging you all to change your account password for LinkedIn. LinkedIn have confirmed that 6.46 million passwords have been stolenthrough a security breach. The hacker responsible for t …
This Month in Google - May
Let’s start with Robert ‘Bod Moog; Google celebrated the electronica pioneer last month in what just might be the coolest interactive Google Doodle ever featured on a Google homepage. The feature allowed you to play along on a synthesi …
- Introducing... SplashCube
How does the Cookie Crumble
During May last year the EU changed the legislation on how websites practise with cookies. On websites, cookies are dropped to the visitor automatically – this gives the visitor a unique ID tag where information can be stored on what pages t …
Browser Compatibility – What you need to know
The on-going issue of browser compatibility will never disappear…unfortunately. The differences within each browser make it impossible for a webpage to display correctly in the same way for everyone. But why? Browsers: this is the …
Circle Your Digital Bandwagons – And Shoot for t
Hands up anyone who has a website they are proud of, but who is not sure if it is bringing enough new business in? Poor performing websites are costing UK businesses millions of pounds in lost revenue. What was once seen as a low cost 24 …
- How does the Cookie Crumble
The Challenge Xyone’s client Gabriel Ash has a large product range with complex product add ons and variations. Gabriel Ash struggled to display their product range on their website in an attractive and user friendly format. Gabriel Ash …
The Challenge One of the leading independent foster agencies in the UK needed to drive more traffic to its website, in order to attract more applications from potential Foster Carers. The backdrop to this was research showed a decline in …
United Carpets and Beds
The Challenge United Carpets and Beds are placed in a very competitive market. Although the client has always marketing themselves successfully and gaining a fruitful proportion of the industry’s business however, United Carpets and Beds …
- Gabriel Ash